Franchise Package Definition
• License agreement to use Evercil brand for 8 years, renewable per 8 years periods.
• Technical assistance before the opening and during the operation via telephone, email and evaluation visits.
• Two training weeks in our main offices.
• Evercil Concept:
> The beauty industry.
> Clinic areas.
> Exclusive product policies.
• Opening Strategy:
> Marketing plan for release.
> Advertising designs.
• Software usage:
> Client registry.
> Assistance control of staff.
> Fixed and variable expenses registry.
> Inventory counts and adjustments.
> Activity reports (sales, purchasing, inventory, customer, financial).
• Business administration:
> Account receivables.
> Employees control.
> Product inventory.
> Purchasing and supply requirements.
> Selling procedures.
> Sales process.
• Workshops to practice the application services.
• Policies and procedures.
At the end of the course, you will get an esthetician certificate for each learned service.
• Ergonomic and branded furniture.
• Relaxing environment with music and aromatherapy.
• Marketing plan for release.
• Own designed software for franchise management, bringing an efficient relationship with the customer and profitability control of the business.
• Detailed franchise manuals.
> Advice in selecting the correct media for creating successful advertising.
> Advertising designs developed by our marketing and design departments.
• Constant innovation of products and services.
• Central purchasing body with preferred conditions for products, printed materials and delivery.